Getting Started: establishing your priorities, vision, format & budget.
If you don't know where to being with planning a small intimate wedding (or elopement), this unit is for you! Keep focused throughout your planning by clearly designing your priorities, visions, format..... and the budget! Our foundational templates will help you maintain clarity when decisions will present themselves in the following weeks & months.
This unit has four lessons with corresponding PDF downloads for each video:
- Identifying your priorities and a priorities activity PDF
- Establishing your vision with two PDF downloads - recognizing your needs, and establishing your style
- Budgets video with two budget template PDFs
- Additional PDF download is a one-pager. This is a helpful document to fill out and then send to vendors as you plan the rest of your wedding.
- Scope of Product Purchase Agreement: Our “Products” include but are not limited to: videos, PDF downloads, and any other documents for paid purchase on these Sites.
- Intellectual Property: All Products are the intellectual property of and are owned by Custom Weddings of Colorado.
- Age of Majority: Understand that by purchasing any Products, services or applications for which You tender payment or otherwise obtain through the Sites, You warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and are otherwise legally able to enter into a valid contract.
- PURCHASE POLICIES & NO REFUNDS: ALL DIGITAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE UPON PURCHASE DUE TO THE IMMEDIATE NATURE OF DELIVERY OF THE DIGITAL PRODUCT(S) TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE LANGUAGE AND INFORMATION IN THE DOCUMENT(S).
- If you violate this license by giving or selling a copy of the Product to any third party, We reserve the right to invoice you for the licenses you have gifted to others, revoke your access to our Product permanently, and/or sue for any and all damages.
- Such permission to modify Product(s) consistent with Permitted Use in no way expands the limited license provided herein, nor does grant You intellectual property ownership in, or provide a general right to modification of, the Product(s).
- NO WARRANTIES: CUSTOM WEDDINGS OF COLORADO’S PRODUCT(S) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. THE COMPANY OFFERS NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY DOCUMENTS OR TEMPLATES, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OBTAINING MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THESE SITES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. CUSTOM WEDDINGS OF COLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE IN ALL INSTANCES.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Company be liable under this Agreement to Purchaser or any other third party for consequential, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or enhanced damages, arising out of, relating to, or in connection with any breach of this Agreement, regardless of (a) whether such damages were foreseeable, (b) whether or not Purchaser was advised of such damages, and (c) the legal or equitable theory (contract, tort, or otherwise) upon which the claim is based.
- Maximum Damages: The sole remedy for any actions or claims shall be limited to and shall not exceed the total monies paid by Purchaser for the Product(s) it purchased under this Agreement from Company.
- No Guarantees: Company does not make any guarantees as to the results, including financial or other personal or business gains, of any Product(s) purchased by Purchaser.
- Sales Taxes: Should any sale and/or use tax be imposed on any part of Your purchase, such tax shall be collected from You and remitted by Company. All sales tax will be included in the checkout.
- Entire Agreement: This is a binding Product Purchase and Use Agreement that incorporates the entire understanding of the Parties, supersedes any other written or oral agreements between the Parties, and any modifications must be in writing, signed by both Parties, and physically attached to the original agreement.
- Venue & Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado including all matters of construction, validity, performance, and enforcement and without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. The Parties agree that any dispute or lawsuit arising out of, or concerning, this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction located in Jefferson County, Colorado. The Parties assume responsibility for their own collection costs and legal fees incurred should enforcement of this Agreement should it become necessary.
- Arbitration: Any and all disputes or disagreements rising between the Parties out of this Agreement upon which an amicable understanding cannot be reached, shall be decided by arbitration in accordance with the procedural rules of the American Arbitration Association. The Parties agree to be bound by the decision of the arbitrator(s). The arbitration proceeding shall take place in Jefferson County, Colorado unless another location is mutually agreed to by the Parties. The cost and expenses of the arbitrators shall be shared equally by the Parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own costs and expenses in presenting the dispute for arbitration.
- Severability & No Waiver: In the event that any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable. Any failure by one or both Parties to enforce a provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other portion or provision of this Agreement.
- Transfer: This Agreement cannot be transferred or assigned to any third party by the Purchaser without the consent of the Company.
View our Website Terms and Conditions