Downloadable Videos with PDFs Lessons
Getting Started: establishing your priorities, vision, format & budget.
If you don't know where to being with planning a small intimate wedding (or elopement), this unit is for you! Keep focused throughout your planning by clearly designing your priorities, visions, format..... and the budget! Our foundational templates will help you maintain clarity when decisions will present themselves in the following weeks & months.
This unit has four lessons with corresponding PDF downloads for each video:
- Identifying your priorities and a priorities activity PDF
- Establishing your vision with two PDF downloads - recognizing your needs, and establishing your style
- Budgets video with two budget template PDFs
- Additional PDF download is a one-pager. This is a helpful document to fill out and then send to vendors as you plan the rest of your wedding.
Dates and Sites: how to select a date and find a ceremony site for your microwedding
In this unit, you'll determine your date priorities and needs, identify site specific needs & features and learn how to find off-the-beaten-path ceremony sites (not the expensive ones advertised in glossy magazines). Though you can take this unit independently, it does help if you do Unit 1 to identify your priorities, needs, vision and budget.
This unit consists of 3 lessons with corresponding PDF downloads:
- Selecting a date video with priorities and seasons PDF
- Site considerations video with site scouting checklist PDF
- How to find sites (for small micro weddings & elopements) video with types of ceremony sites PDF
Logistics & Agenda: how to setup your wedding day timing & sequencing
Included in this unit are video lessons with corresponding PDFs:
- Begin with the end in mind video with PDF
- Parts of an Agenda with a blank Agenda PDF (for you to fill out)
- Creating your Agenda with an example 3-hour Agenda
- Customizing your Agenda with a folder of 12 example agendas with unique situations
Lodging & Restaurants
Once you have your logistics outlined, you can get more specific on where you stay (if travel is required), and where to host your celebration dinner (or brunch) - whether it be in your own back yard with a food truck, at a favorite restaurant, or at a vacation home with a private chef!